Saturday, May 3, 2008

Cream Cheese Blueberry Bars

The crust for these bars are made of hazelnut, what a wonderful wonderful smell to have your house filled with. The nutty flavor of the crust goes great with the cream cheese & blueberries.
I had to use frozen blueberries so the blueberries didnt spread out as much as i would have liked.
I think this could also make a great cheesecake recipe or the crust could be used in a pie.
Sorry for the bad picture, the lights in my house are dim and dont make for great picture taking especially since i dont know how the flash on my camera phone works.



If anyone is in the market for a new book I highly recommend the William Sonoma Baking book. It is probably the best one I have and use it often. Also I just got the Martha Stewart Baking Handbook and can't wait to try some of the recipes out. I will making so much this month with graduations, mothers day, and daring bakers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahhh that sounds so good!!! i love hazelnut anything. and it does look kind of blueberry cheesecake-esque. also, i kind of like how the blueberries look, spread out. just saying. but either way, they look delicious, as usual!! :)